Search
Shop 24/7 Here
Click here for my Online Store
About Me
Sharon
Northern California, United States
A retired, cancer survivor mother of 3. I found my latest love in papercrafting especially rubber stamping after I retired, prior to that I was an avid scrapbooker. I love all that I can do with just paper.
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
Weekly DEALS !
Click on image to ORDER Weekly Deals
2015 Occasions Catalog
Click on image to view Occasions Catalog in PDF
2015 Sale-a-bration Catalog
Click on image to view Sale-a-bration in PDF
Stampin' Up! Catalog
Click on image to view Stampin' Up! Catalog in PDF
About
Tweets by @STRSFPlayroom
Popular Posts
Blogger news
Blogroll
Pages
Home
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
November (1)
November (3)
October (1)
September (5)
August (7)
Followers
Sharon's Creative Stampin' Playroom
A San Francisco native, retired mother of 3, Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator, cancer survivor with a love for all things crafty!
Home
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Posted on 9:59 AM by Sharon |
No comments
Weekly Deals and more goodies on our Clearance Rack
You can order these from my online store by
click here
And don't forget our Clearance Rack, new items have been added today. To see our Clearance Rack
click here
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment