Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Quick Visit

Claire and I had a really quick visit with my Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law during their layover at SF airport this past week from their trip to Kansas with Mike to visit Aunt Jeanie and relatives.  They made their trip when the harsh blast of Arctic cold air blew thru the mid West.  I was told it was COLD....Brrrrr, especially since they live in So Cal where it was in the high 80s, low 90s when they started their trip. I thought it was a bit chilly in SF but since just returning from Kansas, Mike said not. Here are some pictures. I did some quick editing with my new iPhone 6 Plus, the larger screen make it so easy.  I've sent them off to be printed and they are going straight into my Project Life album.  Boy, Project Life makes preserving our memories so easy.


Want to join me in preserving your memories?  We have a Project Life Bundle for 15% off offered in our Online Extravaganza door buster on Monday Dec. 1st, while supplies last.


0 comments:

Post a Comment