Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hello, I'm Back into my Papercrafting Playroom!

Gosh, it's been so long since I last posted.  As you probably know, I'm a breast cancer survivor.  I regain my physical health by joining a dragon boat team.  We practice 3 times a week in the San Francisco Bay at Oyster Point which is somewhere between Candlestick Park and the SF Airport.  We have paddled may times to Candlestick Park which is approximately 4 miles round trip. We have also paddled to the SF Airport. I enjoy our evening practices since the waters are a little bit more active and when the wind picks up, it is just so refreshing. The white caps are a little overwhelming and at times are a big challenge. Our big race of the year is the San Francisco International Dragon Boat Festival held at Treasure Island.  If you would like to read click here and for an article from SF Gate click here

I had a class with some long time friends this pass weekend.  It was long over due.  It was so much fun.  I had really missed crafting with them and immensely enjoyed our time together.  We made several projects, a few more than usual but hey, that's one way to extend our time together.  I prepped a few of the projects to shave off some of their prep time.  Here's what we made. Do you like them?



0 comments:

Post a Comment