Monday, October 13, 2014

Busy with the all the Halloween Treats

I have been busy making these Halloween treats.  They are so cute.  If you would like some, I sell at Urban Bazaar.

The ghost and broom are both made with 2 coffee filters and a tootie roll pop.  The Gift Card Envelope thinlit and Curvy Keepsake Box thinlit treat were so easy to make.  Love, love my Big Shot...my go to for so many of my crafting projects. My Minion is made with a paper towel roll, everyone just loves him. The Bootiful Occasion matchbook contains a yummy lollipop. And last but not least is my Boo-tiful Bag from my Paper Pumpkin kit.

While I was making all these lovely yummies, I was entertained by the Blue Angels flying by my craft window.  I stopped to take a few pictures to share.  They were a bit hard to capture since they fly by so fast but I did get a couple good ones. For more details, click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment